Heart of the Valley, SERVICES FOR SENIORS, Inc.(HOV), is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) committed to facilitating, advocating and supporting independent living for seniors residing in west Santa Clara Valley. EIN# 77-0154535.
About Our Services
- We help seniors 65 or older and reside within our service area
- Our service area includes: Santa Clara, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Los Gatos, Campbell, and the following West San Jose zip codes of 95117, 95125, 95126, 95128, 95129, 95130.
- To foster senior independence seniors must call us to set up their own appointments.
- We provide services to over 470 seniors with the help of our 253 volunteers.
About Our Office
- Our office hours are from 9am-1pm Monday through Friday with volunteers available 9am-9pm 7 days a week.
- We can be reached at (408) 241-1571. Or to send a fax use (408) 241-1395.
- We are located in Santa Clara and our mailing address is PO Box 418 Santa Clara, CA 95052.
- We have three 20 hour per week employees, an Executive Director, an Office Administrator and a Volunteer Coordinator.
- Our current Executive Director has been with HOV since Jan. 1990.
- We have 15 office volunteers who support us.
About Our Organization
- Our organization was incorporated in March 1987.
- We currently has nine Board members
- Our annual budget hovers around $100,000.
Our annual report is here for your review: