Heart of the Valley, SERVICES FOR SENIORS, Inc.(HOV), is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) committed to facilitating, advocating and supporting independent living for seniors residing in west Santa Clara Valley. EIN# 77-0154535.
About Our Services
- We help seniors who are 65 or older and reside within our service area
- Our service area includes: Santa Clara, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Los Gatos, Campbell, and the following West San Jose zip codes of 95117, 95125, 95126, 95128, 95129, 95130.
- To foster senior independence seniors must call us to set up their own appointments.
- We provide services to over 470 seniors with the help of our 195 volunteers.
About Our Office
- Our normal office hours are from 9am-1pm Monday through Friday with volunteers available 9am-9pm 7 days a week.
- However due to COVID-19, our office is temporarily closed. We are working from home, but checking for voice messages.
- The following services are being offered: friendly callers, technical support over the phone, no-contact yard work, and no-contact household hazardous waste (HHW) pickups.
- Please leave messages at (408) 241-1571. Or to send a fax use (408) 241-1395.
- Our office is located in Santa Clara, but our mailing address is PO Box 418 Santa Clara, CA 95052.
- Our staff includes three 20 hour per week employees, an Executive Director, an Administrative Manager and a Volunteer Coordinator.
- Our current Executive Director has been with HOV since Jan. 2021.
- We have 8 office volunteers who support us.
About Our Organization
- Our organization was incorporated in March 1987.
- We currently have six Board members
- Our annual budget hovers around $125,732.
Our annual report is here for your review: