Who We Serve
We serve adults 65 years of age or older who reside in West Santa Clara Valley.
Our service area is determined by your zip code.
Our service area includes Santa Clara, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Los Gatos, Campbell, and the West San Jose zip codes 95117, 95125, 95126, 95128, 95129, 95130. You can enter your zip code above or view the areas we serve on the Heart of the Valley Service Map.
Free Services with Donations Appreciated
We do not charge fees for any of our services. We will however send you a donation envelope after a volunteer has been assigned to you. If you are able and would like to help keep us going, you can send a contribution to our office in the envelope after your service has been provided.
- Please remember to mail in your donation, instead of giving them to your volunteer.
- Please remember that donations are optional.
Making an Appointment
If you meet our service requirements, please call or send an email request at least 7 business days in advance of needing a service. We can be reached at (408) 241-1571 Monday through Friday from 9am to 1pm.
- Each time you call or email, you will be asked to provide your name, address, phone number, and the details of the service request. Then we will try and find a volunteer to help you.
- Sorry sometimes we cannot fill your request and will call you to let you know
To make a request via email, click the Request a Service link
If you find you do not meet our age requirements or your zip code is not in our service area, please call our office at (408)241-1571 during our business hours 9am to 1pm Monday through Friday. We would be happy to give you referrals to other agencies, who may be able to assist you.
If you are not sure whether you qualify, please call our office at (408) 241-1571 and we will do our best to help you!
If you reach our answering machine, please leave your name and number. We will return your call as soon as possible.
In order to provide services to as many seniors as possible and for the health and safety of both our seniors and our volunteers, we regretfully have some restrictions:
- We are unable to provide escorted transportation for seniors in wheelchairs.
- We are unable to provide escorted transportation to therapy, lunch programs, classes, jobs, chemotherapy, dialysis, or anything that requires on-going regular scheduled rides.
- We are unable to provide services to seniors who have been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
- We are unable to provide transportation to any kind of procedures in which sedation or incisions are involved, as we are not licensed caregivers. Blood tests are fine.